Arranging A Funeral
There are many things to consider whilst arranging the funeral service of a loved one. We are here to help and advise you every step of the way.
Points To Consider
Points to consider when arranging a funeral service:
- Is it to be a burial or cremation? There are two crematoriums locally Lancaster & Morecambe Crematorium or Beetham Hall Crematorium
- If it is to be a burial, which cemetery or churchyard?
- Where would you like the service to take place?
- Is the service to be a religious or a civil service?
- Where is the funeral cortege to leave from prior to the service?
- Would you require any limousines?
- Are you going to have a collection for a specific charity?
- Would you like us to arrange for any flowers?
- What type of coffin would you like? (coffins)
- Do you require a death notice to go in any papers either locally or nationally. We can help you compile this and place it in the newspaper.
- If it is a cremation, do you know what you intend to do with their ashes?
- Would you like an Order of Service printing for the service?
After our initial meeting we will liaise with doctors, ministers, churches, crematorium or burial authorities to make all the necessary arrangements. We will then provide you with an estimate of funeral costs.